Cinnabar Theater is seeking a Teaching Artist to teach 2 classes a week for our after-school program focusing on theater introduction for young actors, aged 5-8 for one class, and 8-12 for the other. Teaching artist will teach acting and scene work and direct/choreograph a final presentation for the after-school program. The program runs Mondays and Wednesdays, 4-6pm beginning in October. One class for youth ages 5-8 and one class for youth ages 8-12.
– Some experience working with young students in a directorial or educational capacity.
– Bachelor’s or other degree in theatre or equal experience.
– Fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
– Plan and implement theater classes.
– Direct/Choreograph end of program presentation for students’ friends and family.
– Provide daily attendance to the Education Director.
Ten Weeks. October 18th – December 8th, 2021
$50 an hour.
Please send cover letter with resume and references to: Nathan Cummings, Education Director: email@example.com with subject line “Teaching Artist”.
Cinnabar Theater values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, BIPOC, LGBTQ individuals to apply.