Safety Protocols & Ticketing Information – Updated
Protecting the health and safety of our audience, actors and staff is of the utmost importance to all of us at Cinnabar Theater. As we reopen our stage, we will be following COVID-19 safety protocols as laid out by the State of California and the CDC.
California and CDC guidelines allow live theatre performances at 100% capacity.
Please note the following before purchasing your tickets:
- All are welcome to attend a show at Cinnabar when they feel safe to do so. We rely upon our patron’s goodwill and good sense to help ALL of us remain healthy & to keep the theater open.
- We are reopening at 100% capacity in our 111-seat theatre.
- We are requiring that all patrons who purchase a ticket be vaccinated to come into the theater. If you are not vaccinated, we will have video streaming available for you to watch.
- We respectfully request that all members of our audience wear face masks while in the theatre to ensure the safety and peace of mind of all in attendance. When eating or drinking in the patio areas, masks may be removed.
- Actors will NOT be masked during the performance. All Cinnabar Theater front-of-house and technical staff will wear face masks.
- Wine, beer, soft drinks, coffee, etc. can be served and enjoyed in the Studio Space and patio areas before the show. Drinks & food will not be allowed in the theatre.
For your safety and comfort, Cinnabar Theater affirms that:
- 100% of our staff, crew and actors have been fully vaccinated and are healthy. Staff will remain at home if experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, cold, flu or other illness.
- The lobby, restrooms and theatre will be cleaned frequently, with seats wiped down before every performance.
- We are ensuring our theater’s ventilation systems are up to the recommended standard for COVID-19 protection.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the lobby.
- Face masks will be available for anyone who needs them.
- Wine, beer and other beverages will only be allowed in the studio space and patio area before the show.
- As safety protocols change, we will adjust our policies and procedures accordingly.