The health and safety of our performers and staff remain our highest priority. Plans for all youth in
person activities will follow county and state guidelines to help protect all who participate.
Below, you will find a summary of actions we are taking to help ensure we are lowering COVID19 risk as
much as possible:
- All administrative staff and head teachers at Cinnabar have received a COVID-19 vaccine.
- If the camp or class uses teen assistance or counselors they must be vaccinated
- Participants and staff will be required to wear a face mask at all times while on the
- We will continue to intensify cleaning and disinfection practices within our facilities and
premises by frequently cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces (e.g. door handles,
bathroom stalls, faucets, etc.), cleaning and disinfecting objects if they are shared (e.g. art
supplies, props, etc.), and arranging for daily deep cleaning by janitorial staff after hours.
- Items shared among participants will be limited, this includes any props which will receive
cleanings in between use.
- Healthy hygiene practices are encouraged, emphasizing the importance of washing hands
with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Sanitizer stations are also located throughout
the campus. Signs to encourage these healthy habits will be posted around the facility.
- Families are required to report any potential COVID-19 exposures within their households. If a
report is received Cinnabar will contact local health officials and follow State and County
guidelines for contact tracing.
- Participants who are sick or do not pass a home self-screening are required to stay home.
New cases/ exposure must be reported to Cinnabar Staff immediately.
- All participants acknowledge their understanding of the plan outlined above by participating
If you have a specific question about this plan, please contact me by emailing
We look forward to seeing you
Thank you and stay healthy
Read our full mitigation plan HERE